The Montclair Monthly Poetry Series, coordinated by Laura Boss and Maria Mazziotti Gillan, is presenting a New Year Poetry Marathon Reading on Thursday, January 8.
Montclair Public Library (auditorium), 50 South Fullerton Ave., Montclair, New Jersey.
Local poets will read a few poems each during the Marathon portion of the evening. An open reading will follow.
Poets include: Susan Amsterdam, Susan Lembo Balik, Ron Bremner, Anthony Buccino, Linda Cronin, Gail Fishman Gerwin, Martin Golan, Jim Gwyn, Elizabeth Marchitti, Marilyn Mohr, Frank Niccoletti, Ken Ronkowitz, Bob Rosenbloom, Rachel Parker, Janet Kolstein, Elissa Gordon and D. M. Dutcher.
Buccino has published seven poetry collections.
- American Boy: Pushing Sixty
- CANNED - Booted, bumped, down-sized, fired, forced out, hated, hired, jobless, laid off, let go, out of work, out-sourced, pink-slipped, terminated, sacked, unemployed
- One Morning In Jersey City
- Retrieving Labrador Days dog tales in prose and verse
- Sixteen Inches On Center
- Sometimes I Swear In Italian
- Voices on the Bus train, subway, sidewalk and in my head
- Yountakah Country - A Poetic View of Nutley, Old and New