1.31.2007

Been Reading A Lot Lately

A few of the books I read this month are

Sweet Ruin by Tony Hoagland
The Painted Bed by Donald Hall
Different Hours by Stephen Dunn
Here, Bullet by Brian Turner

NUTLEY Yesterday-Tody by Ann Troy
Code Talker by Joseph Bruchac
The Annie Dillard Reader
BACK ROADS New Jersey by Mark Di Ionno

These books are on my short list to read:
PIGEONS by Andrew D. Blechman
OUR ROOTS ARE DEEP WITH PASSION - Gutkind & Herman
JARHEAD by Anthony Swofford
IDENTITY LESSONS by Maria Mazziotti Gillan & Jennifer Gillan
A GUIDE TO NEW JERSEY'S REVOLUTIONARY WAR TRAIL by Mark Di Ionno

I don't know why anyone would want to know what books I've been reading this month, but those are the ones I can think of.

Copyright © 2007 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved. Content may not be used for commercial purposes without written permission.

No comments: