1.19.2010

Very Urgent


Methinks this 'friend' has had his email hijacked.
If it were really him, would he ask ME for more than $2,000?
If he writes back, I'll ask him to tell me where we met before I send my lire

Subject: Very Urgent

Sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling to London for a program, I'm presently in London and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept. I'll like you to assist me urgently with a loan of (£2000 GBP)  Two Thousand Pounds to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home.

I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with, I'll reimburse you at my return,kindly go to any western union or money transfer out let and send the money with the information's below

Name: xxxxx
Address:Tedex Money Transfer Ltd
City: london,
Zip code: SW11 1TT,
Country: United Kingdom
Amount sent?

Please email the transfer details as soon you send the money.

Anticipating you reply at the earliest to my request.


With best wishes,


Daniel

Nutley, NJ 07110 
973-661-xxxx