7.04.2008

Three Biographies Of Me

This week I edited three biographies of me. 

What I submit turns out, in some cases, to be a suggestion. Think of the power editors possess, with a keystroke they can eliminate huge chunks of my life. And other keystrokes can make me likable, and all based on my own words.

You might be interested to know that my poem LA POSE (Artist/Paul Delvaux) was written in a workshop conducted by Aeronwy Thomas, the daugher of Dylan and Caitlin Thomas, held at the Poetry Center at PCCC this past April.

Aeronwy Thomas and Anthony Buccino, April 2008

Kalamzoo & Sleeping Beauty

Aeronwy Thomas
PoetryVLog

Paul Delvaux
Paul Delvaux - Wikipedia

Copyright © 2008 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved. Content may not be used for commercial purposes without written permission.

No comments: