10.19.2007

Prudential Center - Double Way & Bon Jovi, Too

Bon Jovi will be closing for My Chemical Romance next week at the inaugural concert series at the Prudential Center in Newark.

Everybody knows that My Chemical Romance includes brothers Gerald and Mikey Way who grew up in Belleville.

Newark is the next town south of
Belleville.

That Jon Bonjovi fellow also grew up somewhere in New Jersey.

The shows, with that other Jersey guy, are
Oct. 25 and Oct. 26.
Sorry, I've never been into either band, but I can tell you they will rock the Rock.
If I'm not there, start without me.


Foreward Thinking Forefathers

Downtown Newark, N.J.

Old Belleville



Copyright © 2007 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved. Content may not be used for commercial purposes without written permission.

No comments: