9.14.2007

Jump the Shark

Someone suggested I forget this blogging and all the web sites and get back to my "real writing."


You can't argue with logic like that, now, can you?

I'm thinking of that quote, "No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money," by Samuel Johnson, and seeing the truth and beauty in it.

Wasn't it Robert Frost who wrote "Love is beauty and beauty is truth, and that is why in the beauty of a flower we can see the truth..."?

I might update his 'good fences make good neighbors' line to good spyware makes good email, but my hand has gone numb and my pen has fallen to the ground.

I could pick up the pen if only I could jump the shark. But even that seems so far away today.


Jumping the Shark

Jump the Shark

Copyright © 2007 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved. Content may not be used for commercial purposes without written permission.

No comments: