8.19.2005

Internet Worms, Oh My!

There's a fellow who sits near me and he sometimes speaks out loud what's on his mind. For instance, "Would you like to sit on a mountain of cash?" He said, but not to me, although I could hear him as plain as day. Even when he's not talking to you, you hear what he says and think about it.

Today, that fellow was pondering this business going on with the Internet worm. He suggested the name for an Internet security company to deal with the latest attack. He suggested starting up an Internet security company called Early Bird. It would get the worm.

Ever wonder why he talks to himself? Maybe he's afraid someone will take him seriously. But I think, one of these days, WOW, he's going to say something that's going to make me a millionaire. So, for now, I'm going to keep my ears open.

Meanwhile, if you start up an Internet security company called Early Bird, you know where to send the e-check.

No comments: