9.29.2008

A Brief Respite For A Restive Spirit

You wouldn't believe me if I told you. So, I might as well claim that I was abducted by aliens from another planet. One of the chief aliens said there are two kinds of science fiction: they come here or we go there.

Domino's Pizza box

In spite of carrying two cameras and plenty of batteries through the four-days of rain at Waterloo Village in Stanhope, N.J., I only have one pictue of myself that shows I might have been there speaking with one of the head aliens, a fellow called Billy Collins. He's the Arnold Stang of poetry.

Copyright © 2008 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved.

To see some of the photos I took click here.

I was quoted in someone's blog for saying something sort of clever. You can decide that for yourself.

Woodstock, wordstock, mud sock? Every picture tells a story, donut?

Copyright © 2008 by Anthony Buccino

Copyright © 2008 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved. Photos and content may not be used for commercial purposes without written permission.

No comments: