10.18.2005

Reporting for Duty - Colbert

The new show on Comedy Central premiers tonight at 11:30 p.m.

Stephen Colbert of "The Daily Show" takes his satire and punditry to a new late-night show, "The Colbert Report"
- Steve Hedgpeth, Star Ledger


The reason we bring this up is that on Saturday we ran into Colbert and family at the Fine Art and Craft Fair in Brookdale Park.

When my daughter pointed him out, I was looking at a guy who looks like the Commish.

The she pointed out to the young man with the new show.

"Hmmm," I said. "He looks familiar."

Apparently, he's a neighbor, like the Major League Baseball umpire everybody keeps emailing me about.

Colbert was on another Comedy Central show that I sometimes caught as I channel surfed. I seem to remember he was always on-location but I can't say where.

Maybe he'll be covering the St. Louis/Houston game?

Til then, I'll be catching Medium with that Arquette lady. I think tonight's episode has a lot of old songs on it. Old, like from the 60s. We'll see.

Copyright © 2005 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved.

THEY NAMED THE PARK AFTER THE SODA POP?
VISIT OUR BROOKDALE SODA BLOG

The Colbert Report

Medium