9.15.2005

A Caricture of Myself

Copyright © 2005 By Anthony Buccino.This doesn't look like me, anymore.

And some will say it never did.

But I'm flattered that someone actually drew my picture and I didn't have to pay him.

Of course, this was a long time ago.

I don't even remember when or in what city it was done.


It was definitely pre-1989. I was much younger then. Weren't we all?

If you show people this picture to try and find me, you never will.

Anyway, how long can you search for what ain't lost?


Copyright © 2005 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved. Content may not be used for commercial purposes without written permission.

Support this web site, shop at Amazon through this link, thanks

Caricature by Sam Norkin is courtesy of American Salon Magazine

BBSI
Where I was working at the time as an editor (1985-1989).

Katie Draws People
Maybe some day she'll draw me.

I'll Keep It With Mine

My Back Pages

No comments: