8.19.2005

Sometimes I Swear in Italian

Ooh fah!


If you were going to buy a book about growing up Italian American in northern New Jersey, which of these titles would entice you buy the rest of the book?

Sometimes I Swear In Italian

or

Spaghetti Trees and Ravioli Bushes

And the second question, would short verses in the book among the essays sway you either way in purchasing the book?

And the last question, have you ever, or would you ever purchase a book of this description, regardless of where you live?

Use the comments feature to share your thoughts.

Meanwhile, remember what my Grandmother used to say:

Mangia E Statti Zitto

- that always made me wonder, how could you shut up and eat?


Do you think Rita Would Mind?
Sometimes I Dream in Italian - by Rita Ciresi

Copyright © 2005 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved. Content may not be used for commercial purposes without written permission. Updated May 2008

No comments: