7.28.2005

Tenant Appreciation Day

Copyright © 2005 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved.Excited crowds gathering below

I took some pictures of the tent and fun from our 8th floor window.

I went down for an ice cream, turned in my ticket, and got a Good Humor bar. I ate my chocolate eclair ice cream bar in the shade.

It was hot. The hottest day in July. People were milling around on the blacktop for a free ice cream bar. Some folks were shooting hoops. Others were trying to dunk the man in the water. I think it was for charity, but I didn't go in the sun to find out.

I didn't see anyone I know.

None of the pretty girls said Aloha. I didn't take any of their pictures.

Copyright © 2005 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved.Dunk the man in water! Yup. He got a day's pay to get dunked in cool water on a hot day!


Copyright © 2005 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved. Content may not be used for commercial purposes without written permission. Updated May 2008

Support this web site, shop at Amazon through this link, thanks


No comments: